Project and Role Description
K&C is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is interested to take part in development of different projects of the company, directly communicate with product owners, support and implement new features that could be requested by potential customers.
Requirements for the candidate:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Docker, Rancher and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Docker containers (build and deploy);
- Ability to work independently and effectively deliver on time;
- Experience with scripting languages: Bash/Shell, Python, Groovy, Ruby;
- Experience in work with PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Strong background in Linux administration;
- Intermediate or higher level of English (for Skype-calls and written communication).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Jenkins
If you have any questions you would like to ask or if there is any additional information you would like to receive, please feel free to contact Marina Lisitsa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist!