Project & Role Description
Ready to supercharge your experience and CV with a Senior Product Designer – UX research role with a multinational market leader?
K&C is looking for a Senior Designer-UX Research who will work within a team we are putting together for one of the world’s biggest and best known market intelligence multinationals.
You will work with the Principal Designer on the support design, implementation and delivery of user research function within Design.
Collaborate with team members (Product, Insights etc) to ensure we have relevant and high quality user insights so that client platform product concepts, features and propositions can be effectively designed, validated and prototyped using the appropriate methodology, processes & tools.
- Research and broader team to design, develop and implement the user research function across discovery, concept validation and prototype – working with the wider Insights team to define roles, responsibilities and ways of working.
- Manage and deliver analysis of existing research findings and insights, assessing strength of insights and identifying gaps. Work with manager to identify methods and processes for filling these gaps and improving quality of insights.
- Support and manage strategic research, translating research into actionable insights to deliver deep-dive analysis for new opportunities, trends, propositions etc.
- Be a thought leader and advocate for user-centric design, mentoring designers and broader team members on best practice for research approach and techniques.
- Support PMs to ask the right research question, develop testable hypothesis, document assumptions and design research/testing approach to improve insight quality.
- Work closely with Insights & Foresights team to ensure strong relationships, collaboration and sharing of information.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to stakeholders across product and design to use best practice research methods.
- Analyse, document and synthesis existing CP research, translating this into a format that is searchable, accessible and actionable.
- Implement frameworks for sharing findings (users, market, competitors etc) on a regular basis in an engaging way to improve knowledge across the client platform group. Compile and deliver these insights regularly to the design team and internal stakeholders.
- Improve the quality and value of user insights for future research through improving processes, documenting existing and future findings appropriately and sharing with designers and product teams.
- Lead research for new or existing CP initiatives as required, working with PMs and Designers to design, deliver and document.
- Work with PMs and Designers to develop a toolkit or framework for selecting the appropriate methodology for the task.
- Undertake bespoke deep-dive research projects as required to support exploration of propositions and CP opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly articulate concepts, insights and user needs so they are understood by Design and non-Design team members.
- Drives greater and deeper team understanding of customer needs, motivations and behaviours.
- Good persuasion and relationship building skills to influence others without authority and encourage collaboration between stakeholders.
- Demonstrates patience and resilience in dealings with others, effectively resolves differences independently without damaging relationships.
- Good presentation skills, able to present ideas/concepts to stakeholders with clarity and confidence and obtain high quality outputs from collaborative tasks.
- Able to confidently convey purpose, value and concepts of design-lead product development to non-design team members and influence without conflict.
- Excellent self-organisation and ability to plan own work in line with priorities.
- Proactively contributes to conversations about best practice and approach, identifying and acting on opportunities to improve team performance and structure. Defines success measures for own work and direct reports, contributing to broader team planning when required.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills.
- Understanding of the AI and machine learning landscape is a plus.
- Familiar with and advocate of Agile practices.
About our client:
“We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.”
“We work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working (this role can be 100% remote) as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.”
“We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together.”
“We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.”
Why join the K&C team and this project?
- German IT Company with HQ in Munich
- 20+ years in Europe
- Competitive compensation;
- Talented team without hierarchies
- 20 workdays of vacation per year, 15 days of paid sick leave;
- Fulltime remote work possible; as is being based in one of our offices in Kyiv, Krakow, Baku, and Sofia, if you prefer an office environment or hybrid
- flexible working schedule.
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!
If you have any questions you would like to ask or if there is any additional information you would like to receive, please feel free to get in touch via either [email protected] or the contact form at the bottom of this page.