Project and Role Description.
We are looking for a German speaking sales executive. Ideally the position would be based from our Sofia, Bulgaria office but for the right candidate we would also consider our Kiev, Krakow or Munich offices.
Who Are We Looking For?:
- Proven ability to generate revenue, meet sales quotas, and expand a company's market reach
- Native or fluent German language proficiency skills, plus a high level of English, are a must (level C1)
- Good business understanding of IT technologies like agile web development, cloud based solutions, big data, AI and other is an advantage. Otherwise the ability to quickly learn about technology is a must.
- Ability to create persuasive proposals with the technical team
- Able to communicate well with distributed global outsourcing and offshore teams
- Manage the sales cycle of business opportunities with prospects/customers
- Coordinate negotiations with legal teams to finalize business
How You Will Do That:
- Identify prospective clients through thorough research
- Cold call / email and identify decision makers within target accounts
- Qualify and convert incoming leads into sales opportunities
- Close sales by recommending the right tech solutions/helping our clients understand the real needs of their business
- Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Earn referral business by networking with existing and soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the phone with key decision makers at the C-level
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together
If you have any questions you would like to ask or if there is any additional information you would like to receive, please feel free to get in touch with Head of Personnel Natalie Korol at [email protected]