Position Digital Marketing Manager (German speaking)
K&C drives the digital transformation with cutting-edge technologies for more than 20 years. We help our customers to outpace their competitors by implementing innovative solutions. Our customer base consists of well-known brands like Bosch, largest German banking group Sparkassen and also of agile start-ups.
With our origins in Munich, Germany we focus on the German speaking market while operating globally.
To strengthen our market positions we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is excited in evolving our marketing strategies.
Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate. We move very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a global company, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with senior management in your efforts. Successful candidate will pursue 2 main goals:
- Increase the number and quality of inbound leads (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Scandinavian region primarily) from K&C website by planning and executing digital campaigns (content, social media, link building etc.).
- Increase employer brand awareness of K&C.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Plan, launch, measure & optimize digital campaigns to meet K&C marketing goals and promote our offerings via content
- Marketing, SEO, SMM, link building
- Analyze, test and measure new channels to boost K&C awareness and drive lead generation
- Manage and distribute K&C content incl. regular blog post publishing and promotion on external resources to attract relevant traffic
- Manage and promote K&C SMM accounts (Facebook, Xing, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+) to ensure effective K&C SM presence
- Lead / participate in development process to create successful landing pages, control meeting SEO requirements and improve existing content based on UX and GA analysis
- The activities here assume proactive own work by the candidate based on his/her extensive experiences: setting and evaluating ad campaigns, writing ad texts, posting and distributing K&C content, setting tasks for designers, developers and similar.
- 2 years+ experience in Digital Marketing in international companies (preferably IT companies)
- Successful SMM account management and campaigns (Facebook, Xing, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+), incl. SM ad managers
- Profound knowledge of GA and SM analytics, GTM, SEO and web analytical tools
- Content marketing and copywriting knowledge
- English language proficiency
- German language proficiency (must-have)
- Degree in Marketing is preferred, additional qualifications would be a plus
- Good understanding of current web and mobile development trends, experience in IT
Feel free to contact Marina Lisitsa for any additional information you would like to receive directly at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist!